* 1 small onion, chopped
* 1 clove garlic, cut in half
* 3.5 low-sodium vegetable broth
* 2 lbs potatoes, peeled and chopped
* 1/2 cup cauliflower puree
* 1 1/2 cups butternut squash puree
* 1 cup skim milk
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/4 cup shredded fat free cheddar cheese
Directions* Coat a large pot with cooking spray and set it over medium heat. When the pot is hot, add the onion and the garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is soft but not brown, 5-6 minutes. (Be careful not to burn the garlic!)
* Add the broth and potatoes and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, partially covered, until the potatoes are tender, 20-25 minutes.
* Carefully spoon the mixture into a blender or food processor and add the vegetable purees, milk, and salt; puree until smooth. Ladle into bowls and sprinkle with cheese.