4 4-to-6 ounce salmon fillets
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
2 tsp. Dijon mustard
3 Tbs. dried bread crumbs
1. Heat oven to 425
2. Season salmon with salt and pepper.
3. Divide mustard between the tops of the fillets. Spread mustard evenly over fillets
4. Sprinkle bread crumbs over fillets.
5. Roast about 7 minutes, or until fish just flakes
6. Turn on broiler and broil fish about 6 inches from heating source until crumbs are just toasted.
Orange Scented Rice
1 Tbs olive oil or butter
1 tsp. freshly grated orange peel
2 cups water
2 cups instant rice
1/2 tsp salt
In medium pot heat oil over medium-high heat until shimmers. Add orange peel. Immediately add water, rice and salt.
Bring to a full boil. Remove from heat and cover. Let stand 5-7 minutes or until all the water is absorbed. Fluff and serve.